Caring For Your Astrea Jewellery
There are a few basic tips to help keep your Astrea jewellery in tip-top condition for as long as possible, just follow these simple guidelines.
• Ensure your jewellery is kept in the correct way to prevent tangling and excess wear and tear. Please keep ideally in a jewellery box, on a jewellery tree or in cloth jewellery pouches. Stored separately, if possible, to stop damage by rubbing against other pieces.
• Ensure you remove jewellery when coming into contact with water – e.g., when showering, swimming, or bathing. Also, when you apply any soap, body, or hand lotion & oils. Also care taken when spraying perfume, or any other products not to apply to the jewellery piece itself.
- Try to avoid exposure to direct sunlight as this can cause oxidising of the metal.
- Most Sterling Silver styles may naturally tarnish over time. Most of our pieces have an anti-tarnish coating for protection, but over time you may notice some tarnishing which can be cleaned with a soft, lint-free jewellery cloth.
- Remember all jewellery can Tarnish over time.
- So, if you take care of your jewellery as above it will look like new for longer.